I suggest you ...

Multiple "hot" areas for assigning on click actions.

It would be nice if is it possible to add a second "Click-action"-feature. e.g. a click on the left side of the widget for setting the alarm and a click on the right side opens another app.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tomáš HubálekAdminTomáš Hubálek (Admin, Make Your Clock Widget) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FreddyFreddy commented  · 

I would like more click options too. Would be nice if click actions could be linked to the Objects you add to the widget and not to the widget in total.
        If this option was added i surely would upgrade to the pro version.

• AlexAlex commented  · 

Yes this is needed
        I would even prefer 3....maybe clicking time to open an app, weather to open or specific weather app
        And a third to open settings or any of our choice.
        Perhaps we can make it an option for each option we add....make it out choice to make it clickable or not
        Thanks

• Jeong LeeJeong Lee commented  · 

Grid as big as the widget size is enough for me. (ex. 2x1 grid for 2x1 size widget)
        Hope it's implemented very soon

• Tomáš HubálekAdminTomáš Hubálek (Admin, Make Your Clock Widget) commented  · 

Go Power Master has three active areas that are "hardcoded" in app (I'm not aware about option to move them elsewhere).

Grid 100x100 can be done but it will have negative impact on performance and battery.

• Arco WitterArco Witter commented  · 

Try 'Go Power Master' widget and you will see this is not entirely correct or, at least, they have circumvented the problem.
        And, if you can make a grid, why not make a grid of 100x100?

• Arco WitterArco Witter commented  · 

Make a new shape object with name 'Hotspot'.
        Transparancy of hotspots can be changed in designer, but are fully transparant in the widget.
        They are handled just like any other Shape object (in respect of size, position and Z-order)
        Each Hotspot shape can have a name.
        When applying the design, a list of all hotspots is shown and each hotspot can be set to do a certain task (eg. refresh weather, start application)

Feedback and Knowledge Base