or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Freddy commented  · 

Is an option, there are widgets like that but i never used that sizes ever, however i prefer more click options above all. Then i would be able to make widgets like "Rings Digital Weather Clock" or "Transparante klok en weer".

• Anonymous commented  · 

As an addendum to this, I'd actually like to see the option to freely set the height/width of a widget. I was thinking about how I have things set up now, and I realized I wouldn't mind using an entire screen for one widget to tell me the current and forecast weather, the time, etc. Would allow for larger/better graphics, more details etc. This would cover also being able to make thin vertical widgets as the OP of this suggestion promotes. Being that I have paid for the pro version of your app because it was worth it to me, I am less likely to move to another app, but if it will be the only way to get a full screen widget such as I'd like, then I might have to. I don't make this as a threat as that would be empty, you've got my money already. I merely mention because my desire for a full screen widget is rather intense now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base